Search This Blog

Sunday, May 3, 2015

Training Week 27 Apr to 3 May 2015

Weekly Totals:

Miles Run: 33.1
Hours Run: 5:03
Running Elevation Gain: 719'


Miles Biked: 103
Hours Biked: 3,760'
Biking Elevation Gain: 6:01


Total Training Time: 11:05
Total Elevation Gain: 4,499'

Summary: 
Not quite the numbers I was hoping for but still got it done when possible. With a busted, car I am left no choice but to commute. Weather was bad Monday and Friday so I missed a day and a half of bike commuting. Happy to have the numbers over 100 miles there but would have liked to see in the 150 range. Running, I was hoping for a 40 mile week but it just didn't happen. With my Master's degree graduation going on, there just wasn't time to get stuff done. This time loss forces me to really ensure the toe is healed before hammering it. It gives me no pain while running so that is good. I haven't decided what races I will be doing this month but I will be doing something so stay tuned. Next week, I hope to have normal numbers posted from pre-broken toe. I would like to see 50 miles running and over 100 biking with some good elevation gain numbers on both. The weather is forecast bad this week and I have to commute cause my vehicle is in the garage all dismantled so this week could get interesting. I will be riding in rain and be forced to lose out on miles for thunderstorms. I am also working to finish the car. The old engine will hopefully come out tomorrow and the new one shows up around Thursday. I hope to be installing it Saturday so I can have a working car as soon as possible.


Until next time..
See you at the top!

No comments:

Post a Comment