Search This Blog

Saturday, March 28, 2015

Family Incline and Some Long overdue Mountain Biking

Friday:
Hit the incline with the fam on Friday. Was not expecting to be that busy. Was almost as bad as a Saturday. Still had fun. We went to breakfast at the Western Omelet with my mom before heading up. Took a while carrying the kiddo and being hot but it was fun times. It took longer than I thought so I didn't make it back out later in the day. I did however make it over to Jak's Brewing in Falcon for some tasty beverages. Had the Coffee Stout today and loved the flavor. Then had a couple of Peyton's Porters to top it off. Glad they have so many dark beer choices!

Saturday:
Today was mountain biking on the Falcon Trail at the AFA. Did one loop each direction. First loop was with a friend from home group. He rocked it for being off the couch after a month of being sick. Technical skills are still there for sure. Second lap, I was solo and got 'r done. Wished I could do more but it was off to Grandma's for lunch and then home for a nap and some family time and back to work. The life race goes on.

Until Next Time...

See you at the top!

No comments:

Post a Comment