Search This Blog

Sunday, April 12, 2015

Summary of Training week: 6-12 April 2015

Weekly Totals:

Miles Run: 0.0
Hours Run: 00:00
Running Elevation Gain: 0.0'


Miles Biked: 95.5
Hours Biked: 6:44
Biking Elevation Gain: 5,666'
Total Power: TBD

Total Training Time: 6:44
Total Elevation Gain: 5,666'

Summary: 

Still no running on the toe. Doc said another 2-3 weeks I can start walking without the boot and introduce running. Had 3 bike commutes early in the week and then thurs-fri were too bad of weather. The "long" ride on Sat was not as long as hoped but I had a great ride at Mt. Herman with my buddy Jon. Actual mountain biking is fun and that was a challenging loop up into Limbaugh Canyon.  I think my watch was stopped for a few miles but who cares right? Just glad to still be training despite the low hours.

Until next time...

See you at the top!

No comments:

Post a Comment