Search This Blog

Friday, February 20, 2015

Early morning run and afternoon spin

Got in an early morning 8 mile run on the flat rock island trail this morning with Baz. Kept the pace a bit slower than norm just trying to shake out the legs and keep em fresh for tomorrow. Also had a couple of speed bouts earlier in the week so without measuring, I would say I was 5-10 BPM below MAF this morning and not breathing hard. Got to seen the sunshine and a beautiful Pikes Peak. Came back and enjoyed breakfast with the fam. Was hoping for an outside ride but the wife had other obligations. After putting my son down for a nap, I packed my stuff for the fatass tomorrow and then hopped on the spinner for an easy hour spin while I finished up some reading. Gotta love air play and being able to read on the big screen. Once done reading, I turned on the vid of the leadville course and watched a portion of the Columbine climb. Hopefully, the snow will make tomorrow fun but still allow me safe passage on the drive to and fro. Here is a selfie of me and the kiddo. He woke up so I let him cool down with me.


No comments:

Post a Comment