Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Testing new winter biking shoes and UVP running

Wed 11 Feb: Got 2 efforts in today. Took the opportunity to test the new winter shoes in below freezing conditions to the inlaws house on a route I was also wanting to test. It was cold but the shoes worked better than not having them I suppose. Later on got in an easy trail run with the bro in law and his GF in Ute valley. Haven't been there for several years since I used to bike there. Trails are pretty much as I remember them. Actually went down on the bike on some slushy snow on a bridge on the Santa Fe trail. Luckily, I was not moving fast and it was graceful. Got a massage today that I had a gift cert for. Was pleased as I had no issues with the back and just a tight calf on one leg. Not bad for never stretching I suppose. Wanted to get in another go on the rollers at night but sleep seemed nicer. 16 on the bike 3.5 on the run.

No comments:

Post a Comment