Search This Blog

Sunday, February 15, 2015

Rollin Spinners

After a rough night last night at work, I went straight to bed this morning. Being it was my first night in, I was supposed to take a nap yesterday but didn't end up having time. After about nine solid hours of sleep, the wife and kiddo woke me up out of a deep sleep so we could have some family time. Being that it was snowing, I really wasn't thinking a commute would be the best thing so I hopped on the rollers for an hour at a solid medium effort. Was able to crank out 15 miles which is good for the rollers that stop when you stop pedaling. Maintained about 80 RPM throughout. If the roads don't clear up tomorrow, I may miss another day of commuting but hoping to get a run in tomorrow to kick off the new week right.

No comments:

Post a Comment