Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Relaxed inside and then rode to work

Yesterday I said all I would to is ride into work today and that's exactly what I did. On the cold drive home this morning, I secretly wished I could have time to squeeze in an 8 mile run or really anything in the morning. With the wife having an appt and having to leave at 10 and me taking the kiddo grocery shopping, there just wasn't time. That's ok because I will be getting in plenty of hours late week. I woke up this evening and the weather said 18 degrees. Perfect. Time to test out the new winter shoes. Had a cold ride into work but it wasn't too windy. The wind was probably 5 mph out of the south which was enough to slow me down by about 5 minutes off of normal but the balaclava and mountaineering gloves were key to staying warm. I kept the balaclava up over my nose. The MP3 player has finally quit working all together so just a quiet cold ride in to work tonight. Finally, here is a pic from yesterday's post run. First Ice beard for me ever...


No comments:

Post a Comment