Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 10, 2015

3 is a Charm

3 Bike commute days in a row. First time this year! This warmer snap is highly welcomed after the cold couple of weeks we had. Probably shouldn't be biking this much if I want a decent shot at Salida but I can't help it. Unfortunately, I was not able to run today so that is two days out. Will bike home from work tomorrow and then hopefully get a decent 8-12 miles in. Don't want to over do it before this weekend but it is still a "B" race and I need to get the time in. Just keep it easy peasy I guess. Seeing the pics of the deep snow posted of the course by the Chaffee County folks yesterday scared me yesterday. Well not scared but made me second guess my goals. Most snow in the last 10 years on the course. Looked like more than 18" of unbroken snow. Hopefully the elites will pack it least a little for me and the sun is doing some major work on it this week to melt and dry as it is so good at doing. All said and done, this is looking to be a t-shirt and shorts race so that should be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment